James Corwin Johnson
-James Corwin Johnson has specialized in professional photography for over 35 years. His career has spanned the gamut of photographic specialties and taken him to Canada, Mexico and Europe. His work has published by Eastman Kodak, Paramount Pictures, Textbooks and other consumer and industrial publications. In addition to owning his own photography Studio, Gallery, Education Center, Fine Art Printing Facility, and Photo Travel and Education Compant. his credits include:
• Manager of Photo Services at Yosemite National Park for more than 12 years.
• Onboard Director of Photography for Disney Cruise Lines –- responsible for the
inauguration and development of the guidelines for their photographic services.
• Conference Officer, Disney Magic, Development Team for Disney’s Celebration unit.
• Harrah’s Lake Tahoe -- Director of Photographic Services,
• Club Med Mexico -- Chief Photographer,
• Ringling School of Art - Faculty Member
• Anna Maria Island Art League - Faculty Member
• Eckerd College – Faculity Member
. Ringling School of Art & Design - Faculity Member
• And has done work for: Walt Disney Co., State of California, Eastman Kodak, MCA, and Paramount Pictures.
James Corwin Johnson has spent most of his photographic career teaching students, and other photographers, how to improve their skills.
The programs James teaches include:
• Studio Portraiture
• Outdoor Beach Portraiture
• Nature and Wildlife Photography
• Photo Shop Methodologies
• Specific Cameras Techniques (Canon, Nikon)
• Understanding Histograms
James Corwin Johnson conducts workshops that include Field Trips to various locations: (Yosemite, Kenya, New Mexico, Busch Gardens, Florida Wildlife and Bird Locations, etc).
Information about any of my classes or trips or requests for purchasing any of the images can be obtained by contacting me --- Cell (813) 263-2702 -- James@JamesCorwinJohnson.com ---: Email James